General “Terms and Conditions” when booking an event or party are as follows:
SECURE YOUR EVENT OR BOOKING
Mobile Laser Tag (C/O Laser Tag SA) requires all payments to be made upfront of all bookings to secure the slot!
Birthday Party Events still waiting on RSVP’s are able to make MINIMUM booking deposit of 50% to secure your booking/event/party. Functions and fundraising events must make cash payments in cash on the day unless prior arrangements were made and approved by us,
This deposit is deemed to be acceptance of our quote/invoice and may be referred to as the “acceptance fee“, “security deposit” or similar references .
Once payment has been made, we accept that you agree to our terms and conditions . Please take note of the following:
- No booking / reservation will be made without payment
- This means that no time slot has been allocated to you and/or is deemed as pending
- Bookings / Reservations are based on “First come, First Served“
- Final payment must be made in full on or before the booking/event
- Instant EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) and or cash payments only – Regret, no cheques or Credit Cards
- Additional Charges may be charged for travel expenses for venues outside of specified zone
- Our Marshalls have the right to stop or terminate any player/person in the event they be disruptive or abusive in any way whatsoever
- this applies to both members of our staff or to other players
- Mobile Laser Games are WEATHER DEPENDANT if your game is OUTDOORS
- Should any event or bookings be affected by “Acts of God”(such as Rain, Hail) we can re-booked or postpone.
- Refunds and cancellations – See refunds policy below
- Refunds requests must be made in writing. For more details please read the Refund Policy” below
While we make every effort to provide a fun and safe game (environment) Laser Tag SA and its Staff and/or affiliated brands are not responsible for any loss, damage or injury resulting for any reason whatsoever.
- Your booking will initiate a provisional reservation process.
- We will confirm your booking with you via email or telephonic correspondence within two to three working days.
- The cancellation fee will come into effect once you have made your 50% deposit (acceptance deposit). This deposit validates and secures your time slot confirms your allocated laser tag party.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be in writing and sent to us via email of fax Contact us to view contact information)
- If your laser tag party cannot be confirmed for any reason, we will refund your deposit with additional charges or as explained below
- All laser tag parties are arranged ahead of time. Any group failing to appear on the day of the party will not be refunded.
- Laser tag parties that are cancelled due to incremental weather expected on the date of the party will be fully refunded or re-booked depending on availability.
- If we have set up on the day of the party and we get rained out during the party then we will refund pro-rata. (The refund will exclude any travel fees that apply when running mobile laser tag parties).
All NON-WEATHER related cancellations as per below:
Cancellation Made Within
|14 Days Prior to Laser Tag event/party/booking||100% of Reservation Cost|
|15 – 29 Days Prior to Laser Tag event/party/booking||50% of Reservation Cost|
|30 or More Days Prior to Laser Tag event/party/booking||10% of Reservation Cost|
Please note that we do understand that cancellations may be due to unforeseen circumstances. We will take this into consideration on a case by case basis.
Changes to your booking can be made prior to the day of your booking. These are subject to availability. Any changes to the time slot for your booking must be made atleast 5 business days (suggested) before the event to avoid dissapointment.
Due to the nature of our business, we often are unable to “extend” or grant additional time without prior arrangement. We will make every effort to accommodate you but are limited by the physical. To avoid disappointment ensure that bookings are made well in advance.